You are here
December 21–27. “He Shall Come into the World to Redeem His People”
Structure your personal scripture study by following a multimedia, day by day plan. Each day's assignment includes the required scripture passages from the Come Follow Me curriculum, as well as suggestions for additional resources to bring context and understanding to your study.
- Scripture: 1 Nephi 11:13–36
- Video: An Angel Foretells Christ's Birth to Mary (2:33)
- KnoWhy 543: Why Didn’t Nephi Mention Mary’s Name?
- Scripture: Mosiah 3:5–10
- Video: Mary and Joseph Travel to Bethlehem (5:17)
- KnoWhy 255: How Does the Book of Mormon Help Date the First Christmas?
- Scripture: Helaman 14:1–13
- Video: Shepherds Learn of the Birth of Christ (6:43)
- Blog: Why Was the Birth of Jesus Glad Tidings?
- Video: O Come, Emmanuel - Christmas Version (5:27)
- Video: Getting Into The Christmas Spirit - The True Meaning of Christmas (3:57)
- Scripture: 2 Nephi 2:6; Alma 7:7–13;
- Video: The Christ Child Is Presented at the Temple (1:53)
- KnoWhy 392: Why Did the Wise Men Give Jesus Gold, Frankincense, and Myrrh?
- Video: Wise Men Still Seek Him - Modern-Day Story of The Wise Men (3:31)
- Scripture: Alma 11:40; Helaman 5:9; Helaman 14:16–17
- Video: The Wise Men Seek Jesus (5:41)
- KnoWhy 187: Why Does Mormon State that ‘Angels Did Appear unto Wise Men’?